November 28th VIRTUAL Paint Party
Saturday, November 28th at 7:00 pm Pacific Time
This admission ticket gets you into my first ever VIRTUAL Paint & Sip class! Before the event, you will receive a zoom link via EMAIL. Feel free to gather your closest family/friends for a fun night of painting and laughs. I want this class to feel as interactive as possible, so please don't feel like you have to be muted or quiet!
As the class will be taught via Zoom, you will need to purchase the necessary supplies in advance. Each painter will need:
- A canvas (I usually use 16 x 20 inch)
- Acrylic paint of the following colors: Black, White, Blue, Pink, and Purple. (or whatever colors you want your galaxy to be- feel free to stray from the sample colors! The brand I typically use in my paint classes is Artist Loft. It can be found in the "Level 1 Acrylic Paint" section at Michaels. Feel free to use any paint brand you feel like.)
- A medium flat paintbrush (1"ish works best)
- A small round paint brush (for details)
- A TOOTHBRUSH (yes, you read that right)
- A Sponge
- Water cup
- Paper towels or rag
- Plate to put paint on (or any kind of palette)
- Your favorite drinks/snacks!